#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dragonflies


Wow, I have neglected this blog for a very long time! Today is the day to start again. Things have been busy busy busy and my Dragonflies have evolved in to so many new items...


I made shawl pins for Susan of www.woollybuddha.com to sell at her Christmas Market.

      This original Dragonfly Design was made in silver wire by special request of Rita of  Rita Balfour Silver



Silver wire proved to be quite popular so Silver Dragonfly Necklaces and Pendants were born.





I also found a lovely way for up-cycling some Stained Glass Scraps.



 Of course I didn't entirely abandon Copper, it is after all my first love! 

This Ncecklace is Custom made to Order in the color combination of your Choice.



This little one flew all the way to the UK to live with Grainne at Times to Treasure





May You Always BEAD Happy!

~Cova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.