#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Monday, April 1, 2013

Amber ~ Is it a color?




The other day at work my Boss's 8 year old granddaughter asked me "What's your favorite color?"

Me: "Guess!" "It starts with the letter A."

Miss M: "There are no colors that start with the letter A!"

Me: "Yes there are, My favorite color is Amber."


AMBER











Miss M: "That is not a color!"

Me: "Okay, then my favorite color starts with the letter M!"

Miss M: "Magenta!?"

Me: "No, Mustard!"


MUSTARD
















Miss M: "That's not a color either!"

So there you have it, apparently my favorite color is not a color.


Or is it!?





















May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova


9 comments:

  1. Great start to what i am sure is going to be an awesome blog. Enjoy.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your daily musings. Amber is one of my favorite colors as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber is such a rich, beautiful color! I'm looking forward to the rest of your A - Z posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color Amber. My son's eyes are very close to this color, but people always look at me funny if I say that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sam, Therese, A month of ... Blog and Kassiah! ♥
    I know what you mean Kassiah, people always look at me strange when I tell them my eyes are the color of Rootbeer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Of course they are colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber is a favorite of mine as well. There are many shades of amber glass I use in my mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber is such a Rich and Beautiful color in a mosaics! I love Mosaics do you have pictures of your work?

      Delete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.