#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Friday, April 19, 2013

QUEEN of Hearts



When I was a kid one of my favorite books was "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll and of course my very favorite character was the "Red Queen" or "Queen of Hearts"! I loved nothing more than to run around for hours screaming "Off with her Head!" at the top of my lungs, I'm sure I drove everyone around me absolutely crazy.

Last October when it came time to start making items for Halloween the first thing that came to my mind was "Queen of Hearts" Scepters and Crowns...











Now I can run around screaming "Off with her head!" in style! ☺














May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

4 comments:

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.