#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inspiration



It's funny how Inspiration works. I always think that I'm going to see something that makes me say "I'd really like to try making that!" Or "I could make something similar to that!" but that is never how it works. Inspiration is much more like vague feeling for me. It's about ocean breezes, the smell of coffee, the feel of velvet, a great laugh or a fabulous meal but most of all it's about bold, bright, rich beautiful colors, shapes and textures found in nature.



I started an "Inspiration" board on Pinterest and ended up re-naming it: "Color My World" http://pinterest.com/cobaltandcopper/color-my-world/. Color My World is the essence of what inspires me. Someone once asked if I draw or plan a new piece before I make it and the answer is: No. I either feel it or I don't. If I don't feel it, no matter how hard I try it's not going to happen! I've given up trying to figure it out or push it because I just end up angry and frustrated so now I just go with the flow.

What inspires you?

May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

2 comments:

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.