#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cova - Cobalt & Copper



Since I am participating in the A to Z Challenge, I thought C would be the perfect letter to introduce myself. Hi I'm Cova-Lee but everyone calls me Cova; I was born, raised and still live in California. I am a self-taught artist who has been working with beads and copper wire for over 20 years. I love doing anything that requires working with my hands but I am at my happiest when making my whimsical bead and wire creations. This Blog will mainly focus on these creations with a few other things thrown in at random.

ME
A little over a year ago I decided to start sharing my art and opened my Etsy Shop "Cobalt & Copper".

Why "Cobalt & Copper" you might ask? 
Pictured below are a few of the pieces of "COBALT" glass that were my Grandmother's. All of her window sills were lined with cobalt glass and I couldn't wait to go visit them every week when I was a child. These pieces still fill my heart with love and inspiration everyday. And "COPPER" is my medium of choice. 

COBALT
COPPER
I'm thrilled to be able to share my creations with you, I hope you will enjoy them and much as I do making them!

May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

2 comments:

  1. I looooove cobalt glass and have gotten a few pieces here and there. It's my fave colour bead too. I really have to force myself to use other colours sometimes b/c all my jewelry ends up cobalt, light blue and crystal, but I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problem too JoJo, If I had my way everything would be Cobalt! :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.