#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Monday, April 8, 2013

GARDEN stake


















It's the perfect day for the letter G as I should have a custom Garden stake arriving at its new home today.

It's alway thrilling and a little bit scary to work on a Custom piece. Especially when it has been commissioned by another artist who's work you adore. So when Melbe Creations asked if I would make her a Garden Stake I said "I'd be happy to try!" When I asked what she wanted for color and design she said "I love your Hearts and I have such an array of colors in my flower garden, I'm sure any color will do."

This is what I came up with:


I have my fingers crossed that she will love it.




I have started working on another design which will eventually be embellished with red, orange, yellow and a splash of purple...


May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.