#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Frogs

My Fascination with Frogs began in the grove of Eucalyptus behind our house when I was a child where I spent many wonderful hours playing in the muddy puddles and watching Pollywogs/Tadpoles change into Frogs. 


To this day when I see a frog I react the same way most people react when they see a kitten or a puppy... Awwww, so CUTE! I want to take them all home with me!

Photo from:http://naturallycuriouswithmaryholland.wordpress.com

I'm not sure when Friends and Family started giving me Unique Handcrafted Frogs but I now have an amazing collection that I adore.

Here are just a few:




This one it croaks just like a frog when you run the stick along its spine!



This little guy is The Prize of my Collection: He is a limited edition sculpture made by my favorite Frog Artist: Tim Cotterill aka Frogman
If you would like to see more of Frogman's amazing Frogs here is a link to his website: http://www.frogmancollection.com/

 And I had to make myself a Frog to rest my glasses on at night... Right!?


May you always BEAD happy! ~ Cova


3 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love frogs too! I have a collection of froggy items and even a frog tattoo. Thanks for sharing pics from your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow a Tattoo! You are way braver than I am, I'm terrified of needles... I bet it's beautiful!

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of a friend who collects random frogs to put in her bathroom.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.