#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Friday, April 5, 2013

Earrings







I have always been more than a little jewelry obsessed, My walls are covered with pieces I've collected over the years from all over the world. Each one is a lovely piece of art that has been handmade by someone so I cannot bear to hide them away in a box!






I have my Earring Collection displayed on this copper tree that I made and all of its branches are completely full.   






I think part of the reason that I love making Earrings for others so much is that I get the joy of having a variety of designs and colors temporarily on display until they move on to join someone else's collection! 



That is not to say that I don't ever keep or buy pair for myself... you can NEVER have too many Earrings!

May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

4 comments:

  1. Love your earring tree. I agree, jewelry should be displayed. I don't wear it much, no earrings at all. But my necklaces (all three of them) hang across my mirror. A variety of reasons, but I think mostly it's that I like seeing them, even if I don't wear them. Found you on the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's exactly how I feel, I just love looking at them when I'm not wearing them! So happy you found me,your Quilts are gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. They're almost too beautiful to wear!
    http://www.melanieschulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melanie! I'm so glad you found me! Your short stories are amazing, I can't wait to read more!

      Delete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.