#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bubble Wands



Originally I was going to write about beads for the letter B but yesterday I finally after several failed attempts managed to create two Bubble Wands that work. Hooray!!!





















I have always been fascinated with the fragile beauty of bubbles. They never fail to make me laugh no matter how old I get. Several times this year I have had people suggest that I make a Bubble Wand but one thing or another always took priority until last week when a friend posted on FB that his daughter has a $50.00 a month Bubble habit. That was the inspiration I had been waiting for, Thank You Erik!




I have discovered two things this week about making Bubble Wands, you get bigger better bubbles with a heavier gauge wire and lots of little loops work better than one big one.

Now I am ready to experiment with more designs and the best part:


Play with more BUBBLES! :)



May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

4 comments:

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.