#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Trees




Trees inspire in me a sense of well being and tranquility like nothing else on this earth. I find them completely awe inspiring and majestic, they put a smile in my heart.



I am quite literally a Tree Hugger, I cannot even pass by one of my favorite trees without saying "Hello" to it. Crazy!? Quite possibly. But they add so much beauty to my world and such joy to my day that it's my small way of saying "Thank You!".







Have you hugged a tree today?

May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the tree hugging Cova. I also love going out and finding new /old beautiful trees, thank fully my hubbie loves them too.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ever in the U.S. I hope you will come visit me Sam! I live in a city filled with very beautiful old trees and I'm so close to some of the most wonderful forests, I'd love to share them with you! :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.