#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Friday, April 12, 2013

Keychain




Back in September Jonathan Zadok Music came to me and asked if I could help him come up with something he could sell to raise money for the non-profit organization Guitars Not Guns. Jonathan didn't want to just ask for donations at his shows, he wanted to have something to give people for their donation.

We agreed that a Music related item would be best so I designed this Treble Clef Guitar Pick Key Chain.

















I am thrilled to say that Jonathan Zadok Music has already sold enough Key Chains to donate 3 Beginning Guitars to Guitars Not Guns and is only a few dollars away from donating a 4th!

I have just start making a new batch Key Chains in a variety of colors and I look forward to making many many more!


"Music can heal. It can do more than ease the pain. It can throw a lifeline to kids who can't be reached in any other way." Paul McCartney




May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.