#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Octopus



I love making bead and wire critters and when I found out a friend's favorite was an Octopus, I had to try making one. I have to admit it was a little tricky trying to figure out how to get the body attached to all those legs and took more that few attempts before I made one that actually resembled an Octopus but...

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"


May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

4 comments:

  1. Delightful! I'm always in awe of people who can make beautiful things with their hands. And when they're small and fiddly it is even more mind-boggling to me. A feast for the eyes. Thanks, and all the best with the second half of the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool. LOVE a good octopus.

    Happy A to Z blogging.
    pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.