#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Joyce




J is for

Everyone needs someone in their life that will encourage them to follow their dreams no matter what. In my life, that person is Joyce. Joyce is one of the most talented people I know. She is a gardener, upholsterer, knitter, seamstress, painter, and stain glass artist. The last time I went to visit her there was a knitting project going on both knitting machines, a painting on the easel and while I was playing with stained glass in her studio, she made 6 pairs of flannel pajamas as Christmas Gifts. 
The amazing work space that I can't wait to play in every time I visit!
Joyce's finished painting that is on the easel above.
In addition to 2 pair of flannel PJ's,
she made me this beautiful beaded needlepoint phone cover for Christmas.



When I told her that I needed to come up with a banner in order to start my Etsy shop, she immediately pulled out pen and paper and started working on designs until she came up with exactly what I had described to her that I wanted...




Everyone needs a Joyce in their life and I am lucky enough to also call mine Mom!

May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.