#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Praying Mantis



Last March for National Craft Month I joined a 30 day beading challenge, a challenge always seems to be the best way to get me to explore new avenues and think outside my box. So when I got to the day that I was supposed to make a piece of jewelry inspired by an animal, I went way outside the box and designed a Praying Mantis.



















I find  Praying Mantis to be one of the most fascinating of all the insects, I love that they look like cartoon characters even in real life.


I am still working a few of the kinks out of this design and they still need to be scaled down in size but each one gets a little closer to perfect. Until then, I just keep gaining new cartoonie friends to keep me company. :)















May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.