#header-wrapper { background:#ffffff URL(/images/banner.png); height:400px; width:1000px; margin:0 auto 0px; border:0px solid $bordercolor; } 400px

Monday, April 15, 2013

Masks





Everyone wears many Masks everyday. Maybe not literally, which is why it is so much fun to play dress up. Masks are such a wonderful way to add to a costume and I have discovered that they are one of my very favorite things to make.

My first couple of masks were masquerade masks...


And I kept adding more details with a twist...

When I decided to try a Sugar Skull Mask for Dia De Los Muertos, my designs became a lot more complicated and ornate...



These are the latest of versions of my Masquerade Masks but these attach to the face with Beautiful Shimmery Copper Ribbons...





May you always BEAD happy! ~Cova





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave comments below.